Custom Windows by Lifestyle Oasis
Enjoy year round comfort, energy savings, and increased value to your home
Our unique Lifestyle Oasis window systems are a synthesis of industry leading components that include top-of-the-line triple-layered LoE3 glass, argon gas, unique NO-Metal Super Spacer® and customized multi-chamber frame profiles. These state-of-the-art components provide superior performance for controlling solar energy and condensation. You’ll enjoy year round comfort, energy savings, and increased value to your home – all packaged in a strikingly beautiful design.
Why Choose Our Windows
- Multi-chambered, fusion-welded frame and sash – Excellent for thermal resistance and prevention of heat loss.
- Casements are Aluminum Reinforced – All hardware screws thread into a heavy gauge aluminum channel.
- Truth Ultra Casement Operator, Hinge and Multipoint Lock – The handle folds flush into a cavity in the hardware’s base. Opens to 90 degrees for extra access space to easily clean the outside glass from inside your home. The hardware is completely sealed in the bottom to prevent air and water infiltration.
- Triple Bond Glazing System – A flexible neoprene dual durometer hugs the glass (marine glazing technique). An exterior wet glazing tape and an interior silicone full perimeter bead provide a great seal!
- Metal Reinforced – Built to last. The windows structure is reinforced at the operator, keeper and along the sash stile.
- TouchScreenTM standard –TouchScreenTM is our patent pending, revolutionary, magnetic screen with no springs, pins or clips required.
- CSA, AAMA, NFRC and Window Wise Certified – Your VWD casement window has been tested to perform! Your windows are approved for Window Wise installations!
Argon gas is a safe, inert, non-toxic gas that is inserted between the window panes to reduce convection heat loss. We use triple layered LoE3 glass in conjunction with argon gas to deliver the ideal balance of solar control and high visibility.
Super Spacer® is a critical component of warm edge technology. With its advanced all-silicone foam formula and a unique dual-seal design, reduce window condensation, energy costs and distracting noise.
Multi-chamber frame profile has more air space than other vinyl windows, which provides better insulation, more noise reduction and a stronger, more durable structure.
Frame reinforcements add exceptional strength and security. All our locks are secured to metal, not vinyl, so you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with superior protection.
Stainless steel hardware is used on all Lifestyle Oasis window systems to ensure that our windows will stand the test of time throughout our severe weather seasons. Lifetime Guarantee.
Looking for a quality and affordable Window for your next project?get a free quote >
Want to know more about purchasing
new windows? Here is a great guide
from Natural Resources Canada
that provides some more in-depth
information for you.
Foam insulated frame with Triple glass option